Jerusalem now Israels capital - Muslims outraged

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
96 posts Page 1 of 10

Mason

Mason
Donator

Post by Mason » December 7, 2017, 8:07 am
lol? Why so mad about it?
ER

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » December 7, 2017, 8:41 am
When you can't afford an actual flag so you print one.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Lumix

Lumix

Post by Lumix » December 8, 2017, 4:03 pm
fuck america

OsamaAbouelhassan

Osama
Donator

Post by OsamaAbouelhassan » December 8, 2017, 11:09 pm
Okay let's clear things out here

Israel is not a country, Israel is PALESTINE invaded with jews and supported by America so it's has the strongest country on it's side, it is nothing but pain and misery for all people, especially Arabs and Muslims, cause it's based on killing and unjustice, and America supports it for the sake of it's benefit, not a single natation of the international ones like the UNICEF and such fake organizations made a move, human rights being fucked up everyday and every hour but yet racism and hatred to Muslims is the main priority.

Now, Quds is a holy place for the Muslims and indeed can't be considered a capital for invaded PALESTINE AKA israel the based on blood thing, the whole scenario from the beginning doesn't satisfy any Muslim, Trump says whatever he wants, it's nothing but a neglected point of view and changes nothing in the end.

Ty$on

Tyson
Donator

Post by Ty$on » December 9, 2017, 1:05 am
Dude it's an easy equation!
Isreal + America Support = Strong Country
Isreal - America Support =

CarlosJ

CarlosJ
Retired Administrator

Post by CarlosJ » December 10, 2017, 3:09 am
I smell a war

Under and behind all outward appearances or manifestations, there must always be a substantial reality. This is Law.

Man considering the universe, of which he is a unit, sees nothing but change in matter, forces, and mental states. He sees nothing really is, but that everything is becoming or changing.

Nothing stands still, everything is being born, growing, or dying. The very instant a thing reaches its height, it begins to decline - nothing is permanent but change.

All things are evolving from other things and resolving into other things. A constant action and reaction - nothing endures but change - all of these changing things must be outward appearances or manifestations of underlying power.

Jed

Jed
Donator

Post by Jed » December 10, 2017, 8:40 am
dw its not like muslims can do anything to israel other than burning their flag along with the US flag-by the way it was capital of Israel since 1948,just that other countries didn't recognize it

No pain no gain,100% nečural

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

Post by CXdur » December 11, 2017, 12:26 pm
I will start my reply by saying that the fact that the US approves of an ambassy in Jerusalem (and them recognizing it as the capital) does not mean the rest of the world does. All the United States has done is weakened its credibility and position as a peaceworker. I don't really believe that Trump's recognition will change too much.
OsamaAbouelhassan wrote :

Israel is not a country, Israel is PALESTINE invaded with Jewish people and supported by America so it's has the strongest country on it's side, it is nothing but pain and misery for all people, especially Arabs and Muslims, cause it's based on killing and unjustice, and America supports it for the sake of it's benefit, not a single natation of the international ones like the UNICEF and such fake organizations made a move, human rights being fucked up everyday and every hour but yet racism and hatred to Muslims is the main priority.

Now, Quds is a holy place for the Muslims and indeed can't be considered a capital for invaded PALESTINE AKA israel the based on blood thing, the whole scenario from the beginning doesn't satisfy any Muslim, Trump says whatever he wants, it's nothing but a neglected point of view and changes nothing in the end.

Osama, I can't really bother writing a detailed reply to your post, mainly because of the factual errors. I am not taking any side in this conflict (and if I were to I have a lot of sympathy for Palestine), but the creation of the State of Israel I can understand the reasonings behind (although it must have been clear at the time this would cause an even major conflict) it though. If you read up on the ancient history of Israel, the old testamente et cetera, I do believe however that Jerusalem was Jewish long before it was ever invaded by muslims (I believe that muslims invaded the city shortly after the death of Muhammud, but again I might be wrong).

Jerusalem isn't just a holy place to the muslims, it's a sacred place to the christians and the jews as well.

Anyway, I don't know too much about the history and I might be wrong about certain things in my reply, however, I really do believe that Jerusalem should be under international administration like proposed by the UN in 1947. I also wouldn't personally support recognizing Jerusalem as the capital because of this (being annexed territory), but again the territory was annexed by Jordan as far as I know before that, so this is really a lot to read up on if I were to give a better reply. These are my opinions anyway.
signature

OsamaAbouelhassan

Osama
Donator

Post by OsamaAbouelhassan » December 11, 2017, 4:57 pm
CXdur wrote :
I will start my reply by saying that the fact that the US approves of an ambassy in Jerusalem (and them recognizing it as the capital) does not mean the rest of the world does. All the United States has done is weakened its credibility and position as a peaceworker. I don't really believe that Trump's recognition will change too much.
OsamaAbouelhassan wrote :

Israel is not a country, Israel is PALESTINE invaded with Jewish people people and supported by America so it's has the strongest country on it's side, it is nothing but pain and misery for all people, especially Arabs and Muslims, cause it's based on killing and unjustice, and America supports it for the sake of it's benefit, not a single natation of the international ones like the UNICEF and such fake organizations made a move, human rights being fucked up everyday and every hour but yet racism and hatred to Muslims is the main priority.

Osama, I can't really bother writing a detailed reply to your post, mainly because of the factual errors. I am not taking any side in this conflict (and if I were to I have a lot of sympathy for Palestine), but the creation of the State of Israel I can understand the reasonings behind (although it must have been clear at the time this would cause an even major conflict) it though. If you read up on the ancient history of Israel, the old testamente et cetera, I do believe however that Jerusalem was Jewish people long before it was ever invaded by muslims (I believe that muslims invaded the city shortly after the death of Muhammud, but again I might be wrong).

Jerusalem isn't just a holy place to the muslims, it's a sacred place to the christians and the Jewish people as well.

Anyway, I don't know too much about the history and I might be wrong about certain things in my reply, however, I really do believe that Jerusalem should be under international administration like proposed by the UN in 1947. I also wouldn't personally support recognizing Jerusalem as the capital because of this (being annexed territory), but again the territory was annexed by Jordan as far as I know before that, so this is really a lot to read up on if I were to give a better reply. These are my opinions anyway.

Assuming you're correct about Muslims taking Jerusalem long ago, they didn't do it to spread terror and kill innocents like the events of the showing up of Israel which continued for years and still, all countries under Islamic ruling before (hundreds of years ago) never struggled with the Muslims, no man was forced not to worship what he worships, no innocents got killed, the overall climate was satisfying to everyone, one more difference is .. it wasn't taking over, unlike Jewish people, they didn't have a homeland where they were scattered in many countries, and recently, I was told this fact is mentioned in Quran.

Also, tell me more about the factual errors in my previous reply if possible.

Sonit

Sonnet
Game Administrator

Post by Sonit » December 12, 2017, 5:42 am
This had to come by someday. More over what I've researched in the lights of Quran & Hadith (Sayings of Prophet SAW), More of the Area would go in Jew's hands including most of the "Kingdom of Saudia Arabia" Except for Makkah & Madinah as we believe it's under the protection of Allah and will remain under his protection till the last day(you can't see any terrorist attacks there, and wont see until the last day). Even though I strictly hate & against the decision of Trump, Jerusalem is a holy place for Muslims but more to come!
A video for Pakistanis or for those who can translate urdu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzHJL9kPy94
signature

[Lsrcr]Sonnet: TOP 7TH Most Active Player, Anime Brigade member,Blackouts 2 Consigliere, Supporter, [Lsrcr] Tagged, Ex-Army, S.W.A.T. SGT, Absynth's Crew, LSPD United Officer, Top 19th Robber, top 15th Hotdog seller,
Activity: Ingame: Very High.
Forum: Very High.
TeamSpeak: Medium.
96 posts Page 1 of 10
Return to “Religion & Culture”