10 posts Page 1 of 1

Bolamr.

MohamedHero

by Bolamr. » April 29, 2024, 8:41 pm
Application - (.SnoW)

Score: 7472
Proof of Status: https://ibb.co/MknSxx3
Country (GMT): EGYPT & GMT+2
Reason: Hello all members in group vampires I back again to apply in group vampires I always trying to join group vampires really everytime i did my best but i came that time ready to join i have calling from Ownership to apply here again My skills isn't bad and i will prove that but i never will give up the rules in group hard but i am sure i will pass that time from test because really i was trying and trying with am best, but that time i never will give up and thanks for reading my application
TAKE AN OATH IN BLOOD

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 29, 2024, 9:19 pm

Hello (.Snow), we appreciate your interest in joining the Vampires. We're pleased to extend an invitation for a brief Rules and Shooting part. If we find that you meet our criteria, we'll move on to the second stage One Task of the testing process.

Interview This part will be the initial part of Vampires test, where english knowledge will be evaluated within a conversation.

Rules In the rules part of the test, we will evaluate your understanding of our group rules and server policies.

Best of luck to you, (.Snow), as you embark on this exciting journey with the Vampires. May your skills shine, and may success be in every step you take in the test!

Professional football player- Defender
Pagati member

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 30, 2024, 8:19 pm

Test conducted by: Hero_Dark

ResultsStage 1: General conversation, The applicant has passed stage one.
Stage 2: Knowledge of Vampires Rules, The applicant has passed stage two.

Tester comment(s): The applicant has appeared a clean and neat professional appearance throughout the whole interview as it was an important step in making a good first impression. His answers were precise and on point, The applicant has answered 10 out of 10 questions correctly.
Professional football player- Defender
Pagati member

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » April 30, 2024, 8:27 pm
Positive
Good attitude
skilled
good active as criminal skin
asking for a team all times
helpful
experience + ready to join us -
Good luck bruh

Vampires l The Hybird

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

Never157

Never157

by Never157 » May 1, 2024, 3:37 pm
NUETRAL

I DONT KNOW YOU MUCH AND WHEN I ALWAYS PLAY I SEE YOU ALWAYS IN COPS SKIN.

BUT GOOD LUCK ON YOUR APPLICATION.

Van.DessiL110

Wonder11

by Van.DessiL110 » May 1, 2024, 4:07 pm
Well, my vote is a Negative Silly reason and bad attitude active as cop he always targetting players and when him need anything from you he will be good after taking it kid he's not loyal to Vampires not ready to join

Daemon

bro_

by Daemon » May 1, 2024, 5:06 pm
Hello First of all congrats for been have passed from test Really I will give u Huge recommended really you are experience player, and your skills that a amazing, and always asking for teaming and you're high activity in criminal, and you'll be loyal for the group, And I deal with crusheer Everytime I seen you spawn as pagati, a lot to do your job If you got a chance to be a one from team vampires you'll do a lot of achivments and I am sure you have got denied a lot of times, but you back with your best high scores, and Your english knowglede that not bad, and you Never give up If you got denied never you never give up But Believe me you'll be a good member in the group, and have nice day my best friend and .SnoW
★ Groups ★
Vampires
★ Member ★

Leli's squad ★ Member★

The buzzards ★ rookie ★

Los vagos ★ Member ★

Blackouts ★Secret Agent★

Pagati ★Associate★

Thorax

Thorax

by Thorax » May 1, 2024, 5:10 pm
negative

-I still lack confidence in you.
-I find you to be quite immature.
-Childish actions
-In my viewpoint ,you don't have enough talents to work out with the team.

GL!
-Thorax

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » May 3, 2024, 4:49 pm
You're trial period for 2 weeks good luck, any bad of your behave result will be kicked.

enchantress

Enchantress
Donator

by enchantress » May 12, 2024, 12:54 pm

Welcome as Vampire Welcome, fellow vampires, to our dark and mysterious enclave. Let us unite our strengths and revel in the shadows. Embrace the power within and stand resilient against the challenges that lie ahead. Together, we shall forge a formidable alliance and safeguard our vampiric family. Fear not, for in our unity, we find strength. Let the darkness guide us as we embark on this thrilling journey together. Embrace your role, be fearless, and let the night unfold its secrets before us.Drink LEO's blood..

Re-Read Vampires Rules and Join our Discord as soon as possible.

Signed,
Vampires King

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted Applications”