AK33L - Event Host Application [06.02.23] - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

AK33L

Ak3EL
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by AK33L » February 5, 2023, 10:12 pm
In-game name: AK33L
Motivation: (what motivates you to become an event host + what would you have to offer to the events team)[/b] Since this system have been lauched I’ve been willing to be part of it since i could help to make the server more enjoyable as I’ve been here for so long and played with lots of admins hosting different kind of events and am willing to make my own ones. It would be a pleasure for me helping with the server and let the members have fun, making them willing to play more and more, encouraging them to play, some play for fun and some play for prizes but most of all everyone would enjoy.
Past experience: (are you familiar with our in-game events system? have you ever helped lead an event in Ls-rcr?) Yeah, I’ve assisted some events but i forgot since its been a while, going through the trainings would make things work.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » May 19, 2024, 3:56 pm
We are delighted to inform you that your application for the events team has been successful. We are excited to have you on board and look forward to your positive contributions. Your rights will be assigned in due course. In the meanwhile, please await further contact from a supervisor or manager.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”