Lsrcr V10 is here!

Any significant updates or announcements will be posted here.

Moderator: Developers

109 posts Page 7 of 11

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 14, 2023, 3:50 am
Funderburk wrote :
When will it go back?

It's not... stop being butthurt over the loss of your free guns and making ridiculous suggestions and being rude. And stop flying planes into people, it's not considered a way to play fairly.

[Lsrcr]CresP

CresP
SWAT VIP

by [Lsrcr]CresP » January 14, 2023, 4:41 pm
Best update!
Add me to your STEAM friend list by clicking this image: ImageImage

Funderburk

me_omarr
Donator

by Funderburk » January 15, 2023, 1:01 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Funderburk wrote :
When will it go back?

It's not... stop being butthurt over the loss of your free guns and making ridiculous suggestions and being rude. And stop flying planes into people, it's not considered a way to play fairly.

Can you quit dick riding please? thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » January 15, 2023, 2:35 am
Funderburk wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Funderburk wrote :
When will it go back?

Can you quit dick riding please? thanks :)

:lol: :lol:

Yuvi

Yuvi
Donator

by Yuvi » January 15, 2023, 7:06 am
Looks like someone is attracting me to play again

Realize

Realize
Donator

by Realize » January 17, 2023, 9:49 pm
Just joined the server today and the experience playing with ls-rcr is no longer there anymore. If I give my honest opinion I dislike the new updates that has been put in place, however let's see where it takes us.

Happy playing! :)

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » January 17, 2023, 9:55 pm
Realize wrote :
Just joined the server today and the experience playing with ls-rcr is no longer there anymore. If I give my honest opinion I dislike the new updates that has been put in place, however let's see where it takes us.

Happy playing! :)

as Realize Saied All Players Saied That's The Worst Update, and Little of Players Saied Good Update They Saied it Because They are Playing In Swat or Army Faction that Made Them Liked This Update , Others Cannot Playing With Swanoff , We are Opening this Game To Spend a good Time and Chilling and Dueling With Swanoff and Killing Cops....etc, Don't kill the fun for these new players. The game has become bad, and you may notice that many players have left this server. Please fix this disaster, and I am not a saboteur of these decisions. Thank you.
Of Course That's Negative
Note: I Wrote my reply on my phone if u found Any Error Grammatic..thanks

Spoiler: show

Blackouts - Secret agent!

Vic

Vic
Donator

by Vic » January 18, 2023, 7:48 pm
How you all so excited of this new update? this system going to ruin this community / server, I just joined to check what changed, and I didn't feel any different only 1 thing that they removed the racks from the bases and this is kinda sad. You trying to bring this server back to life? but honestly it's dying and its on his half way to be dead. this game is so old you wont see any new members active over here and you making this whole new change for the OG's. I dont think you are on the right way. You trying to make this mod more realistic, but half of the members here grow with the old classic system. and they wont accept this new update. I had a great memories of this community and for me its sad that it's gonna fall soon.

Peace,

Vic.

Ziad_Ronaldo2022

by Ziad_Ronaldo2022 » January 18, 2023, 7:58 pm
Vic wrote :
How you all so excited of this new update? this system going to ruin this community / server, I just joined to check what changed, and I didn't feel any different only 1 thing that they removed the racks from the bases and this is kinda sad. You trying to bring this server back to life? but honestly it's dying and its on his half way to be dead. this game is so old you wont see any new members active over here and you making this whole new change for the OG's. I dont think you are on the right way. You trying to make this mod more realistic, but half of the members here grow with the old classic system. and they wont accept this new update. I had a great memories of this community and for me its sad that it's gonna fall soon.

Peace,

Vic.

You the only one who said the true correctly the community dead today I opened and spawned as cop skin I used to get a guns from police station but from unfortunately I have to afford a money to get them
Error: Hero_Dark not found

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » January 18, 2023, 8:25 pm
what the fuck is wrong with the mentality of the people here, they were used to the wrong things and are mad because they aren't wrong anymore and giving the excuse like i was used to it? At this point I couldn't care less if it's reverted (which won't happen btw), if all you guys played here just to 2shot and get free weapons, be my guest. 2shot and 4shot doesn't really matter to me, and neither to group racks because I know how to pay for my stuff, but if you guys continue, there is a chance that you guys will piss everyone off so much that they might just revert instead of talking some sense into you
109 posts Page 7 of 11
Return to “News & Announcements”