Moderator: Pagati Leaders

9 posts Page 1 of 1

Andro_Pineda

andro_pineda

Post by Andro_Pineda » May 9, 2024, 8:39 am

In-Game Name: Andro_Pineda
Score: 11 219
Country & Timezone (GMT): Philippines +08:00 GMT
Reason: Hello, honarable Pagati members, here is Panda back in game, actually I've been checking in game from time to time, but I'm getting bored, hoping to enjoy the game once more, I gathered my courage to apply for this awesome faction. To be honest, I've been trying to join this faction since before, even before Karu, The Don joined the game, unfortunately I didn't have any luck. Hoping to get accepted this time
Your criminal score percentage: 83%
Hit score: 619
Robbery score: 7 636

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

Post by Karu_Tepes » May 9, 2024, 9:38 am

DiscordImage

TestersLost_Soul (The Don)
Squanix (Consigliere)
Hayzen (Underboss)
TheNinjaWizzard
Mahmoud
Onyx
Tititmonyet
Network
Faraon
Diplo

ResponseThank you for applying to Pagati. This line of work ain't easy. Before we hire you, you gotta prove you have what it takes to be a real mafioso. You'll be given a quiz on our rules, see if you know what we want you to know. If you make it through that, we'll give you a job to do. See how you handle it. If you succeed in that, we'll discuss if we should hire you on. Good luck.

The world isn't run by the laws written on paper. It's run by people. Some according to laws, others not. But regardless of laws, at the end of the day, Family is what you come home to. It's what you fight to protect. Pagati is Family.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

Post by Karu_Tepes » May 12, 2024, 11:41 pm
Applicant has asked that we place him on hold as he has real life matters of importance to attend to. This application will be reopened when the applicant is available.

Reopened, please get tested.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

Post by Karu_Tepes » May 13, 2024, 12:21 pm

Andro_Pinedawas invited to our HQ as we recieved his application successfully. He/she performed as follows :

TEST RESULTS
Knowledge of rules - 4/5

Applicant was able to score 9/10 on the rules
CNR task - 4/5

Applicant was asked with stealing a police vehicle from Los Santos Airport and deliver it via tow truck to the Quarry in the desert. He was able to reach the quarry under heavy police presence but was gunned down at the delivery. Given how far he was chased and how many police were on him, I consider it a very good show of his capabilities.

Tester's opinion.Andro is well spoken, intelligent, and clearly dedicated to any task given. His skills seem to be above par, and he is well known around the community. My recommendation would be to give him a chance.

Signed,
Don Karuminska Tepesh

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

Post by Hero.Dark » May 13, 2024, 5:19 pm

Official Member Submitting Positive vote

We extend our gratitude for submitting your application!
great attitude
an old player
deserve a chance

Side notes: of course andro one of the old players in lsrcr I know him since long time maybe hes activity is not good nowadays but am sure he will gain more in the future i'll give him a chance

Good luck with your application,
(Hustler), (Hero_Dark)
Professional football player- Defender
Pagati member

William

(willi@m)

Post by William » May 13, 2024, 6:31 pm

Official Member Submitting Negative vote

These days, I can't trust you since you belong to the Maltesini gang, which is forbidden.
More gameplay is required in order to join our faction.
I am aware that you are an experienced and competent gamer, but in order to join us, you must appear.

Side notes: I apologize for voting you this, but I just wanted to be honest with our faction. Since you have been from Maltesini Underboss for the past year, I can't trust you. Additionally, your game play needs work. I know you're a skilled and experienced player, but you should make us proud by joining our faction. Maybe I'll give you another chance next time. Good luck.

(Hustler), (Willi@M)

This vote was highly invalid and contained too many falsehoods to ignore. It has been removed from the voting counts. -Don Karuminska.

Stormborn

Stormborn
SWAT VIP

Post by Stormborn » May 13, 2024, 11:21 pm

Official Member Submitting Neutral vote

Applicant needs to spend more time in the server
Cant judge the applicant's attitude as we've talked very less
Good skills

Side notes: I know the guy as back in the day when i used to play he was also there, the applicant has good skills but need to spend more time in the server.

Hustler, Stormborn

TRX

Tenior

Post by TRX » May 14, 2024, 9:38 am

Official Member Submitting (Positive)vote

Applicant has fine attitude.
Applicant has knowledge of english well.
Applicant has great of skills & active as hitman.

Side notes: (This guy who always i was teaming up with him he has great attitude towards me also towards ppl i am sure that he will be helpful to us so he deserves a chance!)

(enforce), (Tenior)

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

Post by Karu_Tepes » May 16, 2024, 11:23 pm

Andro_Pineda's application was rejected by the staff team of Pagati on 5/16/2024.

We have some concerns about your activity, so we would like to see you be active and online to ensure you'll be an active member. You may reapply in 7 days.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”