ℛℰℕℰᎶᎯⅅℰЅ ᎯℙℙℒℐℂᎯᏆℐᎾℕ: KaKaRoTo. [ACCEPTED]

Accepted applications will be found here.

Moderator: Renegades Managers

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Kakaroto.

Kakaroto.

by Kakaroto. » April 28, 2024, 8:59 pm
Submit my applicationImage
In-game name: KaKaRoto.
Score: 19447
Playtime: 1488h 40min
Proof of status: https://ibb.co/8DqYPvY
Reason: Hello all members in group renegades I came here again want to become as the group again really that group i was always making achivements but staff low my rank after my rank was high but i am re apply to join group renegades and to play with my friends in group really i seen them very activity in the game and always doing a cophunt to fun and staff team now appricates players who deserve to be a staff or member, like Fighter that player really was deserve the staff when the staff seen that player activity and do he best and he was always doing achivements really that player deserve that be congrats that got the staff anyway I back to join group renegades I am a ex member in group renegades and I have permissions from staff team in group renegades to reapply here again but i hope to back as the group again and i would say thanks to reading my application with my readers kakaroto. and I would say thanks to shelby. and ak3el

KaKaRoTo.Anyways I have failed in S.W.A.T. But that not the final is the first I will try and try to join faction S.W.A.T. Really I have to try with my best to join as faction S.W.A.T. I know lets not hard to pass the test but KaKaRoto. Never will give up

My Groups★StuntKings★
★The Buzzards★
★Los Vagos★

Shelby

Shelby

by Shelby » April 28, 2024, 9:19 pm

Welcome to Renegades!Congratulations, [KaKaRoTo]!

"In the tapestry of our group, KaKaRoTo has woven a thread of excellence. Today, we celebrate their official entry into our esteemed group."

Let's extend a warm welcome to KaKaRoTo!

We eagerly anticipate the continued brilliance they will bring to our discussions and Renegades activities.

Warm Regards,
Renegades Staff Team
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”