Duel Master Event Host

by Saeed7 » April 12, 2024, 9:01 pm
Drama

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » April 13, 2024, 7:19 am
I love the fucking irony of both sides telling each other to 'improve your English" when both sides have terrible English.

I'm going to give both Renegades members and Vampires members some advice...

"Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded"

There is ZERO point to any of this, and the fact you bellends are fighting, pulling people's rights, and arguing in game, on forums, on discord... it's fucking pathetic. You're not grown men going to war, you're little boys playing a video game. Knock this shit off and do something productive for once.

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » April 13, 2024, 9:51 am
ok

Vampires & Supporter

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 13, 2024, 7:24 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
I love the fucking irony of both sides telling each other to 'improve your English" when both sides have terrible English.

"Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded"

There is ZERO point to any of this, and the fact you bellends are fighting, pulling people's rights, and arguing in game, on forums, on discord... it's fucking pathetic. You're not grown men going to war, you're little boys playing a video game. Knock this shit off and do something productive for once.

Every word karu said it is correct, It's actually both of you can't speak English well, But it isn't the idea, The important thing why Renegades members fighting vampires? You have to calm down pros, I still remember when my father told me if you saw someone angry from you that prove you better than him, So that means vampires better than renegades, !
Professional football player- Defender
Positions: Vampires: Staff member
Vic'sgang veteran
The buzzards rookie
Pagati member

Enchantress

Enchantress
Donator

by Enchantress » April 13, 2024, 8:56 pm
Hero.Dark wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

Every word karu said it is correct, It's actually both of you can't speak English well, But it isn't the idea, The important thing why Renegades members fighting vampires? You have to calm down pros, I still remember when my father told me if you saw someone angry from you that prove you better than him, So that means vampires better than renegades, !

: o

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » April 13, 2024, 9:09 pm
Hero.Dark wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

Hahahah joke of the year
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Bcarking1a

king852

by Bcarking1a » April 13, 2024, 9:12 pm
AK33L wrote :
Hero.Dark wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

Hahahah joke of the year

Very funny joke

NCS Prospect

Unkown rank1

The buzzards VIP

[u]
Blackouts soon

[b][i]Dom famil

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » April 14, 2024, 9:42 am
Fight over lock topic pls
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » April 27, 2024, 10:34 am
before everyone wanted rights for all the groups but now theres drama if you join more than 1?
32 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “The Bar”