THIS IS THE LASTT FUCKKK EVERYONE IN THIS SERVERRRRRR

If you were banned & believe it was not justified, you can appeal it here.
Note: We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
Forum rules
You may not post in an unban application posted by someone else!

When posting a new unban application, please consider the following:
• We do not unban cheaters, however, in some cases, an exception may be made.
• We do not unban people who lie in their application.
• If you are on a time ban wait it out.
• Do not make more than one application.
• Please be patient and follow the application.
• Do not double post.
• Do not demand that staff look at your application.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Barister

by Barister » September 26, 2011, 2:17 pm
Name: Barister and falconzz
Ban Reason: cheating
Date: Today
Defence: Wthh !!!!!! I got banned for ban evading from "Eagle".I've absolutely no idea wats going on.I have'nt seen anything like this in the reports section too. Soo y exactly i was banned for ban evading from eagle. My sincere and humble request is that admins please check this properly. I believe that my ban was verryy unfairly done . FUCK YOUU !!!! TALAL THE DICK AND FAMILY FUCKING WHORE !!!!!! TELL U R FUCKING FAMILY TO HAVE A BULL FUCKING DAYYY

Sagi

lapolipo

by Sagi » September 26, 2011, 2:34 pm
LOL
Dont cry to give up, cry to keep going. Dont cry to quit! your already in pain you already hurt, get a reward from it!

Talal

Talal
Retired Administrator

by Talal » September 26, 2011, 2:43 pm
ok
signature
Spoiler: show
Barister's unban appeal
Barister wrote :
Wthh !!!!!! I got banned for ban evading from "Eagle".I've absolutely no idea wats going on.I have'nt seen anything like this in the reports section too. Soo y exactly i was banned for ban evading from eagle. My sincere and humble request is that admins please check this properly. I believe that my ban was verryy unfairly done . FUCK YOUU !!!! TALAL THE DICK AND FAMILY FUCKING WHORE !!!!!! TELL U R FUCKING FAMILY TO HAVE A BULL FUCKING DAYYY

alberto2011 wrote :
Defence:i know i did wrong i learned from my mistakes i would like to play again if i had the chance i want either glen or Energ to respond here.i want another chance if u can plz unbann me if i dont get unbanned i fully understand.i am truly sorry for the flamming i did and trouble i cause last year but im a changed player. :cry: :!: Best regards,Alberto 1 and only
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Bans”