C-bugging - Marliex

If you witnessed a player break the rules or cheat, you can report them here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » April 28, 2024, 2:46 pm
Your name: crusheer
Their name: Marliex
Reason: C-Bugging, i already warned him and he didn't listen for me, aswell he did it onceagain, and this guy has 7k score
Proof: https://streamable.com/mruj3b
Anything else: na

Vampires l The Hybird

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

Marliex

Marliex

by Marliex » April 28, 2024, 3:24 pm
Hi i'm sorry for this it was by wrong i swear, i know that's rule break but i will not do that once again its the first time to do c bug but i promise it will be last time and i wont do it again, i'm really apologize to admins also to crushher i hope you accept my apologize.

note: i promise that its the last time if i did that once again i wish to my account be banned

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » April 28, 2024, 10:48 pm
Marliex wrote :
Hi i'm sorry for this it was by wrong i swear, i know that's rule break but i will not do that once again its the first time to do c bug but i promise it will be last time and i wont do it again, i'm really apologize to admins also to crushher i hope you accept my apologize.

note: i promise that its the last time if i did that once again i wish to my account be banned

i already was going accept ur apology but after ignored me u have be reported, u already did it once again and i got video when u fighting against kyou.

Vampires l The Hybird

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » April 29, 2024, 7:15 pm
One official warning has been issued to Marliex's account for usage of c-bug. Thanks for the report.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”