Crusheer - Animation Abuse | Harassing

If you witnessed a player break the rules or cheat, you can report them here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » April 17, 2024, 6:03 pm
Your name: (Cover)
Their name: (Crusheer)
Reason: (Animation Abuse (/Fall) | Harassing(Targeting))
Proof:
/Fall Abuse:

Harassing:

Keep an eye on the map

Anything else: (For the first rulebreak, it can be clearly seen through the clip I posted and logs check if needed, however regarding the harassing part, lately, this player keeps on targeting me for no reason, literally gets wanted just to solely locate me all the time, I have asked him multiple times to stop and tried to avoid him but it has escalated to a point where reporting is necessary.)

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » April 17, 2024, 8:04 pm
Reply to first rulebreak: Well, I was ridding the helicopter and after I jumped from it I was shocked on the ground, at this momment cover haven't killed me or even used to arrest, He just was watching me while I can't even move, I used to do /fall to able to move and fight him so that reason I did, Also i'm apologize for doing it but as I mentioned in above it's in order move and fight him because he wasn't able to shoot.

Reply to next rulebreak: I don't see anything mistake, I just rapping u, What's the wrong with that if even it constantly, about the ram, As you can see cleary I had to go lsa in order get wanted to cophunting, I just normal jumped from my vehicle and by mistake it went to his road, So i didn't mean anything as you said!

Vampires & Supporter

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

Cover

Cover
Donator
Duel Master

by Cover » April 18, 2024, 10:04 am
Crusheer wrote :
about the ram, As you can see cleary I had to go lsa in order get wanted to cophunting

There were 10 other players around us at the airport. You could rape/rob any of them, and you could also get wanted by entering one of the parked police vehicles at the entrance. Don't come up with useless excuses just to defend your situation. I don't care if you get punished or not, but as I stated before, my main point is to get you to stop targeting and focusing me.

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » April 18, 2024, 11:21 pm
Cover wrote :
Crusheer wrote :
about the ram, As you can see cleary I had to go lsa in order get wanted to cophunting

There were 10 other players around us at the airport. You could rape/rob any of them, and you could also get wanted by entering one of the parked police vehicles at the entrance. Don't come up with useless excuses just to defend your situation. I don't care if you get punished or not, but as I stated before, my main point is to get you to stop targeting and focusing me.

ye ye i'm agree with u but i used to rape u i have no think to harassing u pro
and i have seen i have no harassing u pro and you are a collector of old videos and what about targeting, pro so iam a wanted and u're in armyskin i used to fight u to get fun and if i went to rob shops u will come to cuff me so i can't think thats are harassing for u, come on man and do not be like those who have a mind and have not understanding, anyways i'm respecting staff decision thanks

Vampires & Supporter

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » April 19, 2024, 4:58 pm
One official warning has been issued to Crusheer's account, for animation abuse. I appreciate your apology, but as an experienced player, you should know that using /fall to avoid animations is not allowed, especially in the midst of combat.

Regarding targeting, it is evident that you are deliberately targeting him. While I understand that gameplay often involves criminals attacking LEOs but singling out a specific user is not very nice and can become bothersome, especially when asked to stop. Nonetheless, I am letting you off with a verbal warning, please make sure such instances don't happen again.

I also noticed that you two don't get along very well which is evident by the provocation in mainchat (from both sides), hence I advise both of you to ignore each other ingame and focus on playing the game the way its mean to be played.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”